Time to make room in that trophy case! This year, our museum partners brought home Gold and Silver from the W3 Awards.
W3 is an organization that acclaims digital excellence in everything from websites, to web marketing, video, social content, and mobile apps. Each year, digital content is judged by the Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts, an invitation-only organization made up of the digital world’s elite, including executives from Disney, Facebook, Microsoft, Wired, and more. This year, there were over 5,000 entries. Less than 10% were awarded the title “2018 Gold Winner.”
Without further ado, drumroll please…
W3 Gold Winners:
- Museum of Pop Culture Mobile App – Mobile Features, for Best User Experience
- Battleship IOWA Mobile Tour – Educational Mobile Apps
W3 Silver Winners:
- Battleship North Carolina Mobile Tour – Mobile Features, Best Streaming Audio
- Battleship IOWA Mobile Tour – Mobile Features, Best Streaming Audio
- Living Desert Zoo and Garden – Best Use of GPS/Location Technology in Mobile Features and for Mobile Apps Augmented Reality!
- Museum of Man Tour – Best Cultural Site Mobile App
Congratulations to all of our partners!
For more information about our award-winning apps, feel free to chat with our Director of Sales & Global Partnerships, Alenna Gatti at firstname.lastname@example.org!